Self-Heating Ankle Support | Magnets & Tourmaline | Adjustable Fit
Soothe Your Sore Ankle Joint with this Advanced Self-Heating Ankle Brace
Fiery Pro™ Self-Heating Wrist Support is a high quality, durable ankle brace that's made with dual technologies of magnets and tourmaline. It can effectively produce natural heat within 20 minutes for targeted relief in your sore ankle joint. It works by activating with your body's own temperature and can heat up to 5 degrees Fahrenheit, helping to soothe the muscles in your ankle joint after a long day on your feet at home, work, walking, running, or playing sports. Once you've removed the ankle brace, the heat sensation can linger and will slowly dissipate over a 2 hour period. If you feel it's too hot to handle, you can nullify the effects by pouring milk over you skin, which will stop the heat instantly.
Natural heat is commonly known to help improve blood circulation, which is beneficial if you suffer from a painful ankle joint. This can also help reduce muscle soreness, inflammation especially after workouts, increase mobility & flexibility, and provide deep, long lasting relief. You may experience slight temperature fluctuations from wearing this ankle brace as the activation depends upon your own body temperature and you may find that it turns to a cooling sensation instead. And while you're skin may become red, but it is perfectly safe and your muscles will begin to loosen up and relax more deeply. You can also put water on the red patch before wearing as this will accelerate the activation properties and generate more heat.
How to Wear:
The red patch in this ankle brace contains the magnets & tourmaline embedded inside. It's important to have the red patch section worn snugly and directly touching your skin for the magnets to take effect. First, put your foot through the small opening (the material is stretcheable enough for your foot to go through). Second, pull over the dual elastic straps around the front of your ankle and attached the Velcro. The straps are long enough to be adjustable, providing you with the perfect fit.
Self-Heating Ankle Brace --> Deep, Penetrating Heat can help:
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Deep Muscle Relaxation
- Ease Sore Ankle Muscles
- Ease Achy Ankle Joint due to aging
- Inflammation after walking, hiking, running, or sports
- Increase Mobility & Flexibility in Your Ankle Joint
- Soothe Ankle Discomfort
- Help with Recovery
Ankle Brace Benefits:
- Advanced Magnets & Tourmaline Technology
- Generates Natural Heat
- No Plug-In
- No Side Effects
- Adjustable Fit
- Long Lasting, Durable Support
Adjustable Fit: Ankle brace is designed with a dual adjustable Velcro straps to fit most ankles.
Measure: Around your ankle
Size: 0"-12" Circumference
Materials: 35% Spandex, 35% Polyester, 30% Cotton Flannel, 4 Magnets, and Tourmaline
Simply take a damp cloth and wipe it. It is not machine washable as it may damage or loosen the magnets and tourmaline inside.
- Do not use support if you wear a pacemaker or electromechanical prosthesis since magnets may cause electrical interference in these devices.
- Do not place the support on open wounds, eyes, or highly sensitive parts of your body.
- If you have sensitive skin, try the product for 5-10 minutes and monitor your skin to see how it reacts. To minimize the risk of skin burns, remove the wrist support if the heat becomes too intense. You can also apply milk on affected area, which will instantly dissipate the heat.
- Placing water on your skin within one hour after removing the ankle brace will bring back the heat sensation.
Directions for Use:
- Attach the ankle brace using the velcro strap and wear directly on your skin.
- You should feel the heating effects on your skin within 20 minutes of wearing it.
- Wear for longer if you don't feel anything to allow the magnetic field to adjust to your wrist temperature.
- If you don’t feel any heating or cooling sensations, it either means you have no discomfort in your ankle or magnets do not work well with your body. (we'll be happy to refund you if this is the case)
- If the heat is too intense, you can dissipate the heat by putting milk on your ankle.
Take a natural approach to wellness with our self-heating ankle brace created by healingtreeproducts.com
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.