Self-Heating Back Support | Magnets & Tourmaline | Adjustable Fit
Relax Your Back Muscles with this Advanced Self-Heating Back Brace
Fiery Pro™ Self-Heating Back Support is a high quality, durable back brace that's embedded with magnet and tourmaline technology. When worn, it produces natural heat within 20 minutes to relax your achy back muscles. The magnets in this back brace work by activating with your body temperature to heat up by up to 5 degrees Fahrenheit to soothe your painful back area and relax sore muscles after a day of strenuous work on the computer, physical labor, or after playing sports. The addition of tourmaline gemstone holds an intrinsic electrical conductivity that helps boost the magnetic properties for deep relief. Heat from the back brace may cause your skin to become red, an indication that it's working. This heat can also remain for up to 2 hours after you've taken it off. However, if you pour milk over the affected area, it will immediately dissipate the effects.
Natural heat has been known to improve blood circulation, which in turn can help reduce muscle soreness, inflammation after a hard workout, increase mobility & flexibility in your torso, and provide deep, long lasting muscle relief. You may experience temperature changes while wearing the back brace because it reacts with your own body temperature and you may discover that it can switch to a cooling sensation. If you desire an ever deeper heat sensations, you can accelerate the activation process by pouring water on the red patch.
How to Wear:
The red patch on this back brace contains embedded magnets & tourmaline and that section must be placed against your skin on your lower back. It will cover your entire back, depending upon which size you choose, S/M: 36" - 34" or L/XL: 34" - 46". To secure it, wrap the Velcro elastic straps around the front of your stomach. Once attached, you can also pull additional side straps that are positioned along the side of your body. Release it from the Velcro and pull those forward to a tighter fit. Note: You must make sure that the red patch section is snug and directly touching your skin in order for the magnets to work properly.
Self-Heating Back Brace --> Deep, Penetrating Heat can help:
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Deep Muscle Relaxation
- Ease Lower Back Soreness
- Ease Achy Back Issues due to aging
- Inflammation after Hard Workouts
- Increase Mobility & Flexibility in Your Torso
- Soothe Back Discomfort
- Help with Recovery
Back Brace Benefits:
- Advanced Magnets & Tourmaline Technology
- Generates Natural Heat
- No Plug-In
- No Side Effects
- Adjustable Fit
- Long Lasting, Durable Support
Adjustable Fit: Back brace is designed with 1 adjustable Velcro strap and 2 side tightening Velcro straps.
Sizes:S/M: Fits waist 26" - 34", L/XL: Fits waist 34" - 46"
Materials: 35% Spandex, 35% Polyester, 30% Cotton Flannel, Magnets (10 count), and Tourmaline
Simply take a damp cloth and wipe it. It is not machine washable as it may damage or loosen the magnets and tourmaline inside.
- Do not use support if you wear a pacemaker or electromechanical prosthesis since magnets may cause electrical interference in these devices.
- Do not place the support on open wounds, eyes, or highly sensitive parts of your body.
- If you have sensitive skin, try the product for 5-10 minutes and monitor your skin to see how it reacts. To minimize the risk of skin burns, remove the wrist support if the heat becomes too intense. You can also apply milk on affected area, which will instantly dissipate the heat.
- Placing water on your skin within one hour after removing the back brace will bring back the heat sensation.
Directions for Use:
- Attach the back brace using the velcro strap and wear directly on your skin.
- You should feel the heating effects on your skin within 20 minutes of wearing it.
- Wear for longer if you don't feel anything to allow the magnetic field to adjust to your wrist temperature.
- If you don’t feel any heating or cooling sensations, it either means you have no discomfort in your wrist or magnets do not work well with your body. (we'll be happy to refund you if this is the case)
- If the heat is too intense, you can dissipate the heat by putting milk on your wrist.
Relax Your Back Muscles with this Advanced Self-Heating Back Support by healingtreeproducts.com
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.