Self-Heating Elbow Support | Magnets & Tourmaline | Adjustable Fit
Use Natural Heat to Improve Mobility in Your Elbow Joint
Our Fiery Pro Self-Heating Elbow Support is made with two natural technologies of magnets and tourmaline, so it's more than just fabric. It's a durable elbow brace that's made with powerful neodymium magnets that activate with your body temperature to produce deep, penetrating heat in your elbow joint. And while most other supports just have magnets, we also include tourmaline gemstones that help enhance the magnets properties due to its electrical conductivity properties. You'll feel warming heat generate within 20 minutes to provide soothing warmth and ease discomfort surrounding your elbow joint. Your skin could start becoming red and feel a hot, peppery sensation, but that's a normal sign that indicates the product is activated.
It's widely known that heat naturally increases blood flow, which can help loosen up and warm your muscles and cartilage surrounding your elbow joint. Heat can further reduce sore muscles, reduce inflammation after workouts, improving mobility, and melt away discomfort. The dual magnetic & tourmaline technologies in this elbow brace is unique in that it may also adjust in according to your own body temperature to produce a cooling sensation like an icy/hot feeling. And if you don't experience any effect in your elbow after wearing for 30 minutes, you can put water over the red patch area that holds the magnets inside and this will accelerate the activation process when you wear it.
How to Wear:
The materials in this elbow brace are made up of a combination of spandex, polyester, and cotton flannel. The red patch on the inside contains 4 neodymium magnets and tourmaline that needs to be worn directly over the center of your elbow joint. There are two sections of Velcro straps, one around your upper forearm and the other straps around your lower bicep. Simply attached the Velcro straps to secure it in place. When worn, you'll have a slight decrease in bending your elbow and within 20 minutes, you should begin to feel the magnets activate using your body's natural temperature. You may even feel the heat last 2 hours after you've removed the elbow brace. If the heat is too unbearable, pour milk over your skin and it will dissipate the heat sensation instantly.
Self-Heating Elbow Brace --> Deep, Penetrating Heat can help:
- Increase Blood Flow
- Improve Muscle Relaxation
- Ease Soreness in Your Elbow Joint
- Reduce Inflammation after exercise
- Boost Elbow Flexibility & Mobility
- Provide Soothing Elbow Discomfort
Elbow Brace Benefits:
- Advanced Magnets & Tourmaline Technology
- Generates Natural Heat
- No Plug-In
- No Side Effects
- Adjustable Fit
- Long Lasting, Durable Support
Adjustable Fit: Elbow brace is designed with two adjustable Velcro straps for a comfortable fit.
Measure: Around bicep, 2" above your elbow joint
Size: 0"-14" Circumference
Materials: 35% Spandex, 35% Polyester, 30% Cotton Flannel, 4 Neodymium Magnets, and Tourmaline
Simply use a wet cloth to wipe clean. Do not machine was as the magnets and tourmaline can get loosened up.
- Do not use support if you wear a pacemaker or electromechanical prosthesis since magnets may cause electrical interference in these devices.
- Do not place the support on open wounds, eyes, or highly sensitive parts of your body.
- If you have sensitive skin, try the product for 5-10 minutes and monitor your skin to see how it reacts. To minimize the risk of skin burns, remove the wrist support if the heat becomes too intense. You can also apply milk on affected area, which will instantly dissipate the heat.
- Placing water on your skin within one hour after removing the wrist brace will bring back the heat sensation.
Directions for Use:
- Attach the wrist brace using the velcro strap and wear directly on your skin.
- You should feel the heating effects on your skin within 20 minutes of wearing it.
- Wear for longer if you don't feel anything to allow the magnetic field to adjust to your wrist temperature.
- If you don’t feel any heating or cooling sensations, it either means you have no discomfort in your wrist or magnets do not work well with your body. (we'll be happy to refund you if this is the case)
- If the heat is too intense, you can dissipate the heat by putting milk on your wrist.
Soothe discomfort in your elbow joint with our Fiery Pro Self-Heating Elbow Support made by healingtreeproducts.com
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is there a store in Camarillo with access to the public? Would like to get next availability for Elbow support.
Hi, we do not have a store in Camarillo, but we do have one in Thousand Oaks. Here is the address: 2711 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362. Hours: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM. Thanks!